Horizontal Junior Merchandising Associate
eBay - a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You'll be part of a work culture that's been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe.
Trovaci su facebook
We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay —does this sound like you? If so, we'd love to talk to you!
- Cross-vertical support to the B2C team in terms of operations and processes (campaigns implementation and visibility, inventory curation, onsite and offsite creativities and banners development);
- Curation and regular check of the daily and weekly deals: price check, products images curation, stocks availability, onsite and offsite items visibility, listings optimization;
- Coordination of deals and campaign activities with other teams: marketing, ePN, CoE, others;
- Buyer Experience execution: design of landing experiences, browse-nodes, dedicated campaigns, events and cross-vertical inventories;
- Monitoring of the deals in marketing placements, reporting any issue in case of stock shortage or any related issues like products positioning and visibility;
- Competitors and pricing monitoring: work on recurring reports to monitor competitors actions and pricing of specific categories/products
You will ideally have:
- Bachelor Degree in Communication or Business. Alternatively, Diploma Liceo or Istituto Tecnico but with some years of experience in the working environment.
- Good knowledge of excel and powerpoint, able to work in team, positive mindset
- Confidence with the digital environment
Pubblicato il: 29/04/2021.